Pages

Confessions of a Sthenolagniac

Sthenolagnia
is a fetish defined as sexual arousal from the display of muscles.

This term, along with Cratolagnia - sexual arousal from the demonstration of strength - was coined by the German psychologist Magnus Hirschfeld in the late 1800s.

My blog will be about my own sthenolagnia, my attraction to women with muscle.

Saturday 9 October 2010

Fun from Rear



I like muscle butts and I cannot lie
Though other brothers may deny
When they flex those glutes
And the muscles striate
I have to adjust my fly
(sorry, couldn't resist)





Nothing looks better in a thong than a muscular butt




Old Skool Glutes




Contest Glutes: oiled, defined, ripped




Birthday suit glutes




You could sink your teeth into Kirsty's ass, if you wanted to break them



Iris Kyle, Miss Olympia




Butt Pack





And finally...

Three of the best in contest shape
Anne Freitas, Isabelle Turrell and Klaudia Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment